homecontact meflavorsFAQ'smeet Katy

Sunday, April 28, 2013

1200 cookies...

The principal at my kids' school is retiring, after 40 years. We are all so sad to see him go. We've only been at Redeemer Lutheran for a year, but it has been the biggest blessing for my family and my kids. It is the best school! Today's church service was all about celebrating Mr. Kieschnick, and his years of service. They had a huge barbecue lunch after church, and I was asked to provide the dessert. 1200 cookies! It was definitely an undertaking, but I was so honored to be asked to contribute to the celebration. I baked 300 cookies per day over 4 days, and it took 9 bakery boxes to hold them all. I was worried that they were going to get broken or smooshed in delivery, but they all looked great today and they tasted great too. Huge sigh of relief. Best wishes Mr. Kieschnick! We will miss you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment